Win 2000 book up for grabs

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Clyde, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

Hi folks

I'm doing a clearout and I've got a Windows 2000 server book from Wave technologies that I no longer need. Anyone who can meet me in London Waterloo at 5.45 or so Monday or Tuesday - as I get home from work - is welcome to it.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Hmmm. :hhhmmm Seems like a bit of a long trip for me! :p

Worth it if you live in London tho.

Can you link to the book on Amazon Clyde? so that anyone who's interested knows what it is they'd be getting.

8)

3. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

Hi Simon

Amazon dont do it. It was written in house by Wave for their bootcamp students. There's actually 2 - one called Windows 2000 Server Administration and the other is a core study guide companion.

It was the text they provided for MCSA/E students doing W2k...

4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Hey...if anyone is going to meet Clyde, take along a digital camera to record the "historic" event. We'll put actual faces to the names (if you dare). :tongue

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

well, no takers yet.. but the books are still there.. taking up space... I'll have to drop them down the charity shop if nobody wants them...

6. dcuk

dcuk Bit Poster

Waterloo at 5.45, thats pretty much the time that I go home. Whats the book like?, Is it just a set of crib notes and would it be much use for someone who hasn't attended the course?

dc