why was my post deleted

Discussion in 'A+' started by Crasher, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

Admin can you tell me where my post is please.......and for what valid reason.

there was no copy write issues with the post. i dont think there was any justifcation for deleting them wot so ever.

if you can delete mine then i would suggest you delete everybody elses that put question and answers, wots good for the goose is god for the ganda. what about all those others that have put tests up on this forum. surely if you think my post was copy write then theres must be to.

besides, the pined post by zimbo is no different to what mine was, sorry ill change that to his has copywrite all over his where as mind did not because there was NO COPYWRITE ISSUSE WITH MINE.

WIP: CompTIA A+, MCDST, MCTS SQL Server
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I'm no admin, but I can tell you why it was deleted: because you posted content that was either owned or licensed by Computrain. It is absolutely copyrighted material.

And, for the record... we don't post tests on this forum.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

omg no it was not. and i would lay my kids lives on that. and it did not come from any other school or collage either ok. and for your information ive seen test on this forum.

THERE IS NO ISSUES WITH COPYWRITE FOR GOD SAKE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE IT!!!!! ok look at it this way im getting the comptia a+ book today, ill put some q and a's from that on here instead.

4. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

Review

5. BosonMichael

There's really nothing you can do to prove it. One of the documents you shared states that the material is provided by Computrain, which I saw with my own eyes. Additionally, you stated yourself that you got it as part of your course.

Bottom line: you cannot share it. Obviously, the admins here agree with that assessment.

I'd be interested in any CF forum links you have that provide tests. Though I doubt they exist; I've viewed every post that has been allowed on this forum for the past two years. Without proof, your words are empty.

As far as posting questions from the A+ book is concerned... dude, you can't legally do that, either! THAT is copyrighted as well. Don't you get it? If it's something that someone else has created, it's not yours to distribute. Or, hey, go for it, and earn yourself a ban from this forum. Though that would have to come from the admins... I'm just another user here. Just trying to save you some hassle (and a potential ban).

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  6. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Thanks for your responses BM.

This matter has been dealt with with the OP via PM.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  7. BosonMichael

Thanks for the support, Arro. :)

One clarification I'd like to make for the OP, if I may...

The pinned post by Zimbo merely links to CompTIA's own Web site. He did not post CompTIA's materials - he links us directly to CompTIA's site, who owns that content.

That said, the files that you posted that simply list CompTIA's objectives aren't what got your post deleted... it was all the other files you posted... particularly, those Q&As.

8. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

********************. it did not come from computrain, i suggests you get your faqs purfect before posting posts like that. THERE IS NO COPYRITE ISSUES WITH THIS.

9. Crasher

Crasher Bit Poster

i suggest you look again.......

10. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Perhaps you could link to the 'offending' post in question? and back up your accusations with evidence? Certainly, the only pinned post in the A+ forum of Zimbos that i can see is This

As you can see, as per Mikes assessment, Zimbo links to pdfs on the Comptia site (check the urls). He isnt saving them to another site and posting them. Additionally, the documents he has linked to are provided free by Comptia, available to any prospective students. Therefore, there are no copyright breaches.

(btw, Zimbo, if you are reading, some of the links on that post no longer work. Might be worth an update to the contents?).

Ultimately though, perhaps, if you have an issue with the administration of this site, you should take it up privately with the admin of this site, rather than spouting off in public.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  11. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Guys - please don't feed the troll

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  12. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I can fink of some well good reasons for deleteing all of his posts.

Innit.

:study

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  13. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

This thread is now going no-where and I'm locking it.

AJ

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong