whos on social networking sites here then!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by dales, Jan 18, 2008.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I note facebook has a certforums group! Im also on myspace (but dont check that very often).

Anyone else here use these sites.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I'm on Facebook and Myspace (linky in sig) though similarly to you, I don't check Myspace too often ever since my ex fiance tracked me down on it, and I locked my account down to private.

Have you joined the CF Facebook group? (runs off to look...)

I am also on Twitter, but haven't used that a great deal.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I looked at twitter and joined briefly but couldnt get it working correctly on my blackberry so didnt bother in the end.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Do you guys *really* want to hear more ramblings from me on a MySpace/Facebook/Blogspot/Twitter/HeyHeyLookAtMeICraveAttention page? I doubt it! Isn't having me on here WAY more than enough? :D heh!!!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yep :lol::twisted:

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. Arroryn

It's not about craving attention... okay maybe it is... but it's a fun way of doing it :tongue

I think it would actually be quite good and informative if you had a blog or podcast Mikey. You should do better to consider such a thing :p

7. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

good god, it takes me long enough to read his daily replies on here let alone reading his blog too.

8. BosonMichael

But wouldn't you guys miss me if I spent all my time rambling on a blog instead of rambling here?

waitasec :blink

Aha, I see through your little plan, you tricky she-devil... :dry You ain't gettin' rid of me THAT easily! :biggrin

If someone does the research about the best way for me to proceed with a blog or podcast, I'll consider it. :D

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  9. BosonMichael

Dude! That's exactly what *I* was thinking! :blink

10. Arroryn

Remember these words Mikey - I'll hold you to them :D

11. BosonMichael

I just said I'll consider it. :rolleyes:

Dang hippies. :p

(bring it on!!)

12. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Here and here. Google is your friend 8)

13. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I'm on facebook and Myspace, like everyone else, I dont use myspace much
    I'm also on LinkedIn and pretty active on Twitter these days

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  14. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Facebook - yep
    Myspace - Nope
    I'll add CF to facebook eventually, but since I rarely check it, it won't anytime soon :)

15. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

None of the above 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  16. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Facebook, to keep in touch with some of my relies in the UK.. it's a tad childish but ok i guess.

Unfortunately it started off pretty good, but now with all the extra add in applications, which are mostly rubbish, it's beginning to irritate the heck out of me.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  17. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Yup blue, becoming like that for a lot of people, but social media is a growing trend and it wont take long for something better to come along, facebooks popular because it has the people on it, but people are a fickle bunch and will move if things annoy them :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  18. BosonMichael

I said I wanted someone to do the research for me... so I don't have to wade through it all. :D

I know you've waited years to say that to me, though... doofus. :p

19. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

i don't use social networking sites, i don't like them i prefer to go incognito online.

everytime somone emails me to join facebook it adds a list of everyone inc their pics in the email.

Grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640