which training company

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by hnd, May 15, 2007.

1. hnd

hnd New Member

Hi i am new to this forum hello all. I was wondering if anyone has trained for a mcse through http://www.computrain-uk.com/ I was considering these as an option and who you would recommend as a gd provider much appreciated for any feedback.

[mod edit - bluerinse - post approved]

2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

According to their website..

Is it?

Seriously though, what course are you thinking of doing? There are plenty of training providers out there so shop around and you also have the option of buying a few books and going down the self study route.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. hnd

hnd New Member

I wanted to do my mcse i have knowledge and understanding of computers. Been studying them for a good few years now. Any good companies you can advise me on plz thanks

4. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

I'd say that the median salary is closer to £35K, the average will indeed be higher as some people will be earning alot more.

There are many indian training companies that are very cost effective and provde bootcamps including exams for those prepared to travel.