Which provider do you think offers the best cost-effective training?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Juelz, May 9, 2019.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I am going to go with ITProTV, their courses are really in-depth and not rushed like many of the Udemy independant instructor videos. The price isn't bad either, looks like they've had a price drop and you can get the basic sub for £21 (coverted from USD). I am contempating signing up again once I have completed all the free courses I want to do on edx/MS Learn/MVA, as I have got a new job and need to update my skills!

2. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

I've been with them for around 2 years now and find there courses pretty cool. :thumbleft

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  3. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

Pretty much all of the information you need is conveniently provided by vendors for free on their website, usually.

4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Not really... if you are studying for an exam its nice to have videos relating to each objective in one place with demonstrations etc, thats what you are paying for (aswell as quality). Bit different from simply reading a TechNet article.