what is 70-284 equivalent?

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by adapt63, Mar 31, 2011.

1. adapt63

adapt63 Bit Poster

what is 70-284 equivalent please?

pref in 2007

andy

Certifications: A + MCDST MCSA CCNA MCP
    WIP: Exchange mcp
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I believe that its the 70-236

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. adapt63

adapt63 Bit Poster

bloody hell thats quick! have you not got any work to do ? :)

ps where are berks are you and can you get me a proper job? :p...im not free but im cheap...

4. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I think women call it multitasking or something :) you would not want to work where I do, I'm getting itchy feet already only been here since october. I live and work near the berks/oxon border but have worked in the past in central reading and pangbourne.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
  5. adapt63

adapt63 Bit Poster

men multi task? according to my ex wife thats not possiible . she used to tell me as she was driving down the road eating a sandwich and putting her make up on..

ditto...on a 3 month contract...monies ok but i do wish IT people were a bit more outgoing..its like gettin blood from a stone!

6. adapt63

adapt63 Bit Poster

bugger! they finished me on friday..no big shakes..hated the commute and it was v quiet...40 calls in queue for 5 of us..dunno why they took me on tbh..

oh well , start looking again. anyone need a support guy around the reading area?:)

Andy

7. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I cant really help I'm afraid, better get networking, say your available if you have a linked in account and start adding recruiters like crazy. also have you registered with GCS (I think thats what they were called, down the queens street in reading they are mainly technology recruiters).

8. adapt63

adapt63 Bit Poster

...no problem. been in this game a while..cv's on all major jobsites...had a few calls already. if worse comes to worse I'll go into London for work

adios