What did you last dream about?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

As I dreamt about CF lastnight its only right I make this topic. I had a dream someone hacked my CF account and I made a new account with the username "ULLKICID" (not sure why) and messaged SimonV explaining the situation, his reply was that he prefered the hacker and was going to let him keep my account.

2. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

LOL, that made me laugh.

I have the stupidest dreams, like literally ridiculous, always have.

I had a dream the other night about a Tequila everyone made me drink (Currently in Mexico) - they all said they'd never drink it because bad things happen after drinking it. So i drank this tequila, and then when i was walking home i started getting chased by pigeons with mini guns who were commanding a herd of goats to chase after me.

prior to this dream i had eaten a whole plate of this melted cheese thing in the hotel, cheese quantity always contributes to the stupidness of my dreams

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Ha ha that is funny.

My dreams are class I love nearly everyone of them and if i wake up during one, i quickly try and get back to sleep to jump back in as it where ha ha. I can even remember my top 3 of all time. The train that turned into a roller coaster ride, the trippy car plane one and the see saw one where I jumped onto a seesaw that had a weight on it, then it cam back down only to propell me higher into the air giving me a 360 view of where I was.

Like you Apexes the dreams are more vivid and strange with the amount of cheese i consume. I find myself eating cheese on purpose before I go to bed just for the trippy dream experience ha ha

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Do you guys really believe cheese causes dreams? I have heard of the theory but not sure how factual it is...I may stare at a picture of Kim Kardashian whilst eating cheese and then go to sleep.

Apexes likes this.
  5. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

No they dont cause them but they do affect them.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  6. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

lol superb

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  7. MSJ Jeni

MSJ Jeni Bit Poster

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that my brother brought my headset outside and when he came back I have him a bonk on the head.

8. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I don't actually remember dreams, part of that is probably to do with the fact that I suffer from Sleep Apnoea and can wake up hundreds of times a night (last time I wore a monitor I woke up over 500 times during 8 hours of sleep).

I never feel like I had a bad nights sleep but I am ALWAYS tired, which is why I think I never remember dreams, I don't have enough time to drop in to REM sleep.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  9. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

I have certain elements of recurrence to a lot of my dreams, one of which is whenever I go to town in my dream, I always go in the back door of a local take away, up 2 flights of stairs, in through the door in the corner, climb a pipe and through a hole in the roof, then up another 2 flights of stairs and that gets me to town (No logic I know, but this is a dream).

The reason I mention all this, is that again last night I had a dream, going to town, up the first 2 flights of stairs, through the door, and it was a pristine newly done public toilet type room, no pipe to climb and no roof hole to climb through.

This does happen occasionally where this second room is either not there, locked or different, but when it is, I always wake feeling tired and like I haven't slept properly. I wake up almost in a fluster because I can't find this way through town and in my dream I am checking other doors and allsorts, quite unsettling to me for some reason.

All this is with no cheese at all as well! lol.

Anyway, to sum up, very tired today! That pipe better bloomin be there tonight!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  10. Rosanne Eason

Rosanne Eason Bit Poster

i don't know if it is a dream or a fantasy, but I had a dream about owning a really nice house with a huge yard :)

11. MSJ Jeni

MSJ Jeni Bit Poster

I dream of numbers being spoken by a passenger beside me inside the bus. I will try to use it in the lottery lol :D

12. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

That was funny Juelz, but lets hope that doesn't happen ha ha.

I dont dream very often, or don't remember if I do, but last night I put mine and my neighbours bins out so for some reason I dreamt I got up and he'd put his bin back but left mine out, what the....

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs