What did I miss???

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Rosy, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Hey guys

For those of you in the chat room last night you may have noticed that I wasn't around (ie, there probably wasn't a lot of whipping going on!). Did I miss anything useful / interesting last night or did the Bishop rise up in conversation again? :roll:

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  2. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

I tried to reign them in Rosy, but you know what they're like, it soon went to bedlam.

Just general chat about various things.I was going to talk about lab partners task, but it just got sidetracked, nobodys fault.

Sure the other will remember more.I've forgotten what I had for breakfast, let alone ehat happned lat night.

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

I hold my hands up as the guilty one for starting the hilarity in there everytime (thanks for covering for me, Flex - no need)

I always wander in and there's loads of serious stuff going on - two minutes later, the Bishops ring is lost up the monkey, and we all know there's only one way to get it back .....

It would be nice if Cartman took a slice of the blame too, but I'll say no more ....

:oops:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Now why does that not surprise me Jak :?: :!: :P I feel soo sorry for Flex trying to keep you lot under control.

Note to Flex: that is what the whip is for!

He's not in any hurry to join you in this one Jak - looks like you've been left holding the bishop, the ring AND the monkey! :wink:

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'm not sure I want to know how that all developed. Is it another cultural thing or did the chat just plain turn bizarre? :eek:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Bizarre is not the word, Trip - I walk in that gin-joint, and all h€ll breaks loose - it's something that has always followed me wherever I go. :roll: I can live with it, don't worry !

:eek:

7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Something that has always "followed you", Gav? You make bizarreness sound like a puppy that you can't get rid of no matter how hard you try. It wouldn't be something like, you know...you cause it, would it??? :wink: :eek:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  8. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

More like a ball and chain probably. :wink:

9. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

:lol: Yeah, whatever..... :roll: