What can float your way when your CV is on the net

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by tripwire45, Feb 22, 2008.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Periodically, my history as a freelance PC Tech comes back to haunt me and I get phone calls and emails asking if I'm available for jobs like the one I'm about to post. I'm removing all of the identifiers (I hope) so I don't end up spamming the lot of you. I just wanted to show you what potential (temp) jobs can become available.

This is a night-time gig, so potentially, you could still keep your day job and use this opportunity to earn a little extra green and add some experience to your CV. Of course, this opportunity is in the US (though, all across the US), so no one in the UK will be able to take advantage of it.

If any of you US folks would like a shot at this, send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward it along (the messages contains permission to do so). Have fun.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Too bad there aren't any close by... there are five within 3 hours of me, but it'd probably cost more in gas than it'd pay. Plus, it doesn't look like you can knock out several of them a night if you have to arrive at the store at a particular time... would have to travel to each one separately.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!