What are your plans for new years eve?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I feel like I should go out and celebrate but truth is... I dont want to, I’ll probs be tuckedup in bed before midnight.

drum_dude and JK2447 like this.
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Nothing wrong with that mate. I used to go into Liverpool but it used to be a nightmare to get a taxi back. I don't think it is anymore because not as many people go out.

My Mrs is due early Jan so we're staying in with the kids and I'll be having alcohol free beer. We had a party at home last time

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    drum_dude likes this.
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Im playing no mans sky/battlefield and having a few beers.

I do miss the new years eve of old where it would be rammed but as you say JK, getting a taxi back was a ballache and no one goes out anymore really.

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
    JK2447 and drum_dude like this.
  4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I forgot to add, I have the skull candy on and im listening to some trance tunes, this is multi tasking at its finest.

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

I remember getting the "exclusive" ticket for the New Years Eve night at the local nightclubs back in the day...lol. Really enjoyed it back then because no-one was married, we were all good friends from childhood and went out for a laugh/on the pull.

These days I just like to spend NY at home, having a few beers and watching some stuff on You Tube. I'll probably hit the sack just as the fireworks are going off!

Have a Happy New Year all!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
    JK2447 likes this.