Well done Ricky Hatton

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Raffaz, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/6742253.stm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggo4hlf8V8Q
    The best bit. Get it while its still on.:)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

great punch :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Yeah, its not often you see a punch like that end a fight.:)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  4. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Castillo was eating body punches throughout the fight. There's only so many of those you can take before you go down.

Looks like a Hatton v Mayweather unification match is now on. That would be a fight to see, no question. As much as I love Hatton however, I'll have to put my money on Mayweather for that one. Mayweather is simply too fast. I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen lots of Mayweather fights and that guy is on a completely different level.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Aye - I watched it on Sopcast last night. Excellent punch. I'm so pleased for him - the last couple of fights I've seen him in he looked tired and like we might have seen the best of him, but he really turned it on last night.

The only thing that worries me is that Mayweather will be too fast to hit and Hatton won't be able to get inside to unleash those punishing body shots.

I wish he'd lay off the pies between fights - no matter how much work he puts in during the build-up, his body just can't continue to do that work - he'd be much better off if he at least maintained some semblance of a fighting weight during his lay-offs.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em