Was my thread removed?

Discussion in 'A+' started by Muso, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Muso

Muso Bit Poster

Hi

just wondering if my thread was removed, i was just asking for practise tests, I swear I wrote it earlier and now its not there.

Cheers

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

These are the only posts you have http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=1502 and I just checked the modertor log and nothing has been deleted in the A+ forum that looks like your post!

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Muso, were you experiencing any connection problems while trying to post? I've been in situations where I wrote a lengthy post and then at the point where I was clicking on Submit Reply, the connection fubared and I lost everything. When you post, confirm that it was actually put on the boards by viewing the thread and seeing if it's there.

As a rule, the staff doesn't edit or delete posts without informing the member what the issue is. In some cases, we will contact the member and give them the chance of edit whatever part of their post that makes it a bad risk at CF rather than do it ourselves.

While there is certain content that is forbidden on this board (and you'd think common sense would inform most people as to what those subjects are), we try not to edit or delete out of hand unless absolutely necessary.

As Si says, this does not appear to cover anything you've posted since he can see a record of all board activity behind the scenes. My guess is that the post just got fubared. Try posting it again. Cheers.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Dude, that is what our Rules & Guidelines is for. And everyone has read them, right ? :rolleyes:

I go with Trip, Muso - sounds like a bum connection just as you hit the "Submit" button. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but it happens to the best of us, and yup - usually right at the end of an epic post as well ! :(

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. Muso

Muso Bit Poster

Thanks

Sorry to waste your time, I don't need to post now as I managed to solve my problem, cheers!

6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

You didn't waste anyone's time, Muso - we're here to help. Next time you have a question, just sing out :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity