Vista!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by coop21, Apr 4, 2007.

1. coop21

coop21 New Member

Hey does anyone know if football manager 2007 will work on vista? cos i want to buy the game

2. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

It does according to this list
    http://www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.php/Windows_Vista_Software_Compatibility_List

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  3. jodsclass

jodsclass Byte Poster

Well I built a brand new machine over the weekend with an 8800GTS gfx card an E6600 core 2 Duo and 2gb of Dual channel ram. Playing Fear Extraction point and a few other games I get awful performance due to very poor beta gfx drivers. Apart from that Vista seems to run all games I've thrown at it OK. The compatibility mode is pretty good. My advice is just grab a copy and try it out. It should work in compatibility mode, especially as the game isn't too old.

Good luck

Jodsclass

Certifications: BSc IT & Web Development
    WIP: MSc Advanced Computing, Oracle Cert
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

According to this game forum, unknown. There has been advice to run the game in XP compat mode, but there have been no answers so far to let us know if it works.

You may also want to check this page out, it tells you to chang the vista theme to classic, etc...

Hope you get it working.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. coop21

coop21 New Member

Cheers u guys thats cleared alot of questions!