Virtual labs

Discussion in 'Network+' started by jick76, Mar 25, 2008.

1. jick76

jick76 New Member

Hi Guys

Anyone know where I can download a virtual lab, am trying to get the sybex one but couldn't find anything on the website!

Cheers
    J

2. Jazzman

Jazzman New Member

I've tried looking for a virtual lab myself, I know there used to be one for Network +, that was distributed with one of the books, but have'nt found it yet. I was however, wondering if anyone can tell me if the Virtual Lab for CCNA or the Bosun Netsim for CCNA, would be usefull for Network + labs?

Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia N+
    WIP: MCDST
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

As much as I'd love to sell you the NetSim product, it focuses on Cisco device configuration, so it probably wouldn't be that useful to your studies. Certainly there's stuff on subnetting... but it covers it as it relates to Cisco devices. I'd guess that the CCNA Virtual Lab would be similar.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!