User Name Change

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by AJ, Oct 1, 2007.

1. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

This sounds a bit strange but ho hum.

For your information, the member that used the forum name "god" has been changed to "eternalangel".

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Its no worse than others I've seen, both on here and elsewhere in the world. Personally I didnt have an issue with God, but thats just me.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Thanks, AJ. Much appreciated. There are more than enough human beings on the planet who go around acting as if they were "gods". :rolleyes:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

Thats good there are too many do gooders in this world not enough real gods who have the courage of thier convictions .
    You express your opinion I express mine.

5. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

You gotta admit, you had to of known it would get a reaction. And I notice the use of punctuation. I think you were getting the short end of the stick, but maybe you'll be able to get off to a good restart. There's still enough people left here that are willing, let's see if we can get something done.

Bill

6. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

Who actually gives a F++++ any way you guys spent the whole of last week and this weekend talking bo++++s about someone who doesnt even exist. Havent you / us / we got better things to do / read study or talk about than this menial small minded nothingness.
    I already changed my name,my style my,questions/ put them in the correct
    places,it seems some of you do actually need to either get out alot more or just chill it to the core.

PLease please,speak with purpose and meaning, be positive and serve,as is your function.
    (maybe you should learn txt speak,ever thought of joining the 21st centuary)

back to the topic,the

Ciw course how are you finding bill?
    peace