uniflow printing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shadowwebs, Aug 22, 2013.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

out of interest, has anyone here ever had to setup a mac running 10.5.8 on to uniflow canon copiers?

I can get PCs setup but struggle with macs.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

We use uniFLOW at work. What are you trying to achieve? Install the uniFLOW client for selecting appropriate cost centres when a job is sent to a uniFLOW managed printer?

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCSA: Office 365,, 70-410, 70-680
    WIP: CompTIA: Security+
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I have installed the printer through direct ip and it shows up fine, I have selected the valid drivers which are all ok. when sending to print it shows as network busy and that it will try again in 10 seconds, this of course times out and restarts at 10 seconds again but never gets to the printer. this only appears to be on mac os x 10.5.8 as all later versions of mac os x it works fine on.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)