Two new EC-Council Associate Certifications: EHA & CFA

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Two new EC-Council Associate Certifications: EHA & CFA available from the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants

Certiport has partnered with EC-Council to offer two cybersecurity certifications covering a "Red Team", offensive, and "Blue Team", defensive, approaches. Ethical Hacking Associate (E|HA) and Cyber Forensics Associate (C|FA) will allow students to get started in the exciting, yet critical, world of cybersecurity. These certifications validate entry-level knowledge in these areas and prepare individuals for advance, professional EC-Council certifications to continue learning the latest practices when preventing and addressing cybersecurity.

In addition to the new EC-Council Associate certifications, Certiport offers the official EC-Council curriculum that aligns to the exams and practice tests to easily incorporate EC-Council certifications into CTE cybersecurity and information security courses.

See here for more information.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
porta2_tags:

Comments