TryHackMe - a Cyber Security training site

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi All,

Developing my cyber security skill set and knowledge further, I've signed up to the TryHackMe site. So far it's really interesting, it's gives a good level of knowledge and there are practical exercises to complete.

While complete access to the site for all the training is a paid for subscription (monthly), they do have a free access model as well (reduced access to certain modules and certain features).

But what I wanted to say is that they are currently doing their Christmas themed event called:
    Advert of Cyber 3 it states that it's a free room, so I believe anyone can participate... So dust off your thinking caps and join in :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: PGDip Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Nice one, looks really good that.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kitkatninja likes this.