Transformers - Cant wait

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Colin1, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Hello people hope you are all well. Just got a glimpse of the trailer for the transformers movie, absolutley brilliant I must say cant wait now. When I was a tiny scouser I had all the toys and everything!! I am going to get the game for my PS2 ha I feel all young again. Has anyone managed to see the film or play the game??

C :D

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+
  2. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

If anyone has seen the film dont SPOIL IT!!! Also im not pleased that some people over here are getting dodgy copies of it...rather than go to the cinema and enjoy the full on experience of it...shame Messrs Bay and Spielberg didnt think of a worldwide release date...but I certainly cant wait :biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  3. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

By the way I was not advacating that people should go and get illegal copies of it, I was just curious to see if anyone had seen it. Looks the business tho I must say. The effects are unbeleivable and the girl is tidy :twisted: nuff said

C :)

4. Stevie

Stevie Byte Poster

I loved transformers as a kid. I can't wait till it comes out :D

WIP: A+, Network+, Security+
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Went to see it at Star City, £15 per ticket for a recliner chair and free popcorn :)

It is definiately worth going to see, as you can see from the trailers (and the movie when you see it), they use the updated version of the Transformers (eg Megatron is a plane instead of the gun and OP is the bigger lorry) but do not think that'll spoil it, cause it doesn't. Special Effects were great, I'm glad that they waited until now to produce the movie.

Produced by Michael Bay (Bad Boys 1 & 2, The Island, Pearl Harbor, etc), I have to say that if your a fan of the Transformers, you have to watch this :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

just cineworld for me :( it was an awsome film

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  7. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well i did like the film, but think it ould of been better, i wont tell you what i mean as it will spoil the film etc.

Though on the plus sides there are rumours of a transformers 2

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  8. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have seen and I must say I was pleasantly suprised by it, as with most movie spin off from toys or computer games a normally bad.

Its actually a good film although there is still the obligatory cheese in it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  9. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Excellent :thumbleft

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  10. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I haven't seen it yet, I however will go sometime this week.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  11. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

lucky for me I saw it before its official release on two occasions. first when I went to London to visit me family as my brother works at Vue cinema at the new O2 arena so it cost me nothing :biggrin and second was a before official release with my mates. We all came out thinking that without a shadow of a doubt it is THE BEST movie ever made. :biggrin

12. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

Well.. I must be odd because I it didn't do anything for me at all...

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  13. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

i liked it. thin on plot, but enjoyable nonetheless.

.....and its got a cracking lead actress.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  14. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

To be honest the plot was thin, i think they shojld concentrate more on the fact the robots hate each other.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  15. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

16. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

the trailer looked poor but everyone i know who's seen it said it was awesome, must get around to watching it :)

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  17. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Mr cheeks now thats what I am talking about :D !! drooling does not come into it mate. Am I being slightly off the mark when I say that either of those girls would be out of my league? I could tell them all about our new sever at work or how we plan to implement a D2D back up system as well as occasional tape back ups, I am sure that will keep them hanging on my every word ha ha :biggrin

Failing that I could offer them a season ticket for Everton now how cool is that??

C :D

18. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Megan Fox.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  19. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

:twisted: dude I am happy with both...an aussie chick and an american fox...bring it on...