Transcender question

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by supernova, Feb 19, 2009.

1. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

I was given two Transcender packs for 70-271.

I wonder if they are the same ?

or if i activate them online and download rather than use cd, if they will be the same?

I thought i read about someone using multiple practice packs.

PS anyone use Transcender study guides?

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I had the transcender A+ pack and I downloaded the updates. If I were you I would see if there are any updates for it incase it's older questions or errors are corrected.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. supernova

Thanks I'll do that

Do you know if i do this with two activation codes, i'll get two different sets or the same?

I think they're all the same, however, i thought i read of someone going back and buying more.

Andi

4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

not sure, when I installed the CD onto my pc I just clicked on the update and let it do its thing. Although it was still full of spelling mistakes.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Given two packs? :blink Dude, those don't grow on trees, and they're not cheap... how did you get two Transcender packs?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. supernova

I fixed a problem in sage for a freelanced trainer as a favour , who found out i was doing the mcdst and gave me three new/sealed transcender packs 271, 272 and for some reason another 271

7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Wow. Well, to answer your question, Transcender doesn't break their products up into question batches... all of the questions they've created for an exam are contained within the one product they sell for that exam. At least, that's how they did it when Josh and I worked there. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!