Train the Trainer for FITS

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Yes, completed the Train the Trainer course for FITS today. All I have to do now is organise the training course for the rest of the IT Team at our place, so that I can be assessed delivering the course then I can fligh solo :)

Hopefully we'll be able to start offering IT Pro's in the education sector in Northants the opportunity to gain the FITS qualifications (level 4 & 5) in the near future :)

-Ken

Mod: the FITS qualification was revised and now it's being offered at level 3 and level 4.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Yeah, got my certification through today :)

Even though I did the Train the Trainer course a while ago, we also had to deliver the course to live students (there was 6 the class) and invigilate the end exam.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Congrats Wagnerk! Another to the ever-growing list 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010