Tonto

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Missy, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Missy

Missy Byte Poster

And another master piece by missy.
    A man is seated next to a very beautiful woman on a plane. Eager to start a conversation, he blurts out "Business trip or holiday?"
    She smiles dazzlinglyand say's "business, I'm on my way to the annual nymphomaniac convention in Boston."
    Trying to stay cool, the man asks, "what's your role at the convention?"
    "Lecturer, I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
    "Really?" the man asks. "What are those?"
    "Well," the woman explains, "One is that African men are the most well-endowed, When in fact, it's the Native Americans.
    Another is that French men are the best lovers, when actully it is the Greeks. And i have also found that the men most likely to impress in both categories are the Irish."
    The woman blushed, "i'm sorry, I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name." "Tonto," the man replied, "Tonto Papadopoulos, But my friends call me Paddy."

Certifications: 15 credits NOCN Art and Design,Portrait.
    WIP: NOCN in Art and Design Advanced
  2. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

yeah id have to agree about the masterpiece bit! lmao! :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+