Toilet paper miracle

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by twizzle, May 3, 2007.

1. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Fresh from her shower, my g/f stood in front of the mirror complaining to me that her breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling her it's not so, I uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds".

Willing to try anything, she fetched a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between herbreasts. "How long will this take?" she asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," I replied.
    she stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat I said "Worked for your arse didn't it?"

I'm still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, I may even walk again although I will probably continue to take my meals through a straw.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  2. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

I prefer small breasts myself. Does that make me odd ?

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

No, you are odd regardless of your knocker preferences :p

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. supag33k

supag33k Kilobyte Poster

Do the upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 and give her Baby 1.0, guaranteed to increase the bust size for keeps, but you may not get to enjoy them/live through touching them that is all. You may have to keep eating through that straw. :)

Note that the four main product features like HotandSteamy 3.5xxx, Cleanhouse 7.0, Second Income 2.0 and Hot Food 3.0 will work initially well after the upgrade to Wife 1.0 until Baby 1.0....

However during the burn-in process for Baby 1.0 the above product features can come and go at Wife 1.0's whim.

Product Warning:
    Upgrading to Wife 1.0 and the first child process, Baby 1.0, can set a cascading series of upgrades in place. The four main product features only work well enough to guarantee additional child processes such as Baby 2.0 and Baby 3.0...!!

Also Baby 1.0 becomes Toddler 1.0, Second Income 2.0 refuses to operate, Cleanhouse 7.0 needs to be upgraded to Househusband 12 [hours per day], Townhouse 2.0 becomes BigHousenLOAN 99.99, and both Husband 1.0 and Wife 1.0 only remain in operation by using Sanity Extensions 4.0 and Therapy 6.0 !!

Certifications: MCSE (NT4/2000/2003/Messaging), MCDBA
    WIP: CCNA, MCTS SQL, Exchange & Security stuff
  5. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

twice in 24 hours supag, ya doing well:)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

No, your breasts look fine to me...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Lol classic! :D

Everyone has different preferences Headache, have to say my preferences are different to yours though! :D

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012