Time to sit the Server+ exam - where is the best place to buy a voucher UK?

Discussion in 'Server+' started by v3xtr0n, Dec 4, 2018.

1. v3xtr0n

v3xtr0n New Member

I've put it off for long enough now, so it's time to bite the bullet and book the exam! I have a 10% discount code for the CompTIA UK website for an exam voucher but I was wondering if this is the only place I can buy one from or are there places where you can buy them cheaper to sit an exam in the UK?

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

I've bought all of my CompTIA vouchers from Gracetechsolutions. They're the cheapest I've found. Just bought 2 linux+ vouchers from them over the past month.. so don't let the lack of SSL cert put you off. They're legit.

http://www.gracetechsolutions.com/certification/voucher/international_server_voucher.asp

JK2447 likes this.
  3. v3xtr0n

v3xtr0n New Member

Thanks for the reply but it’s the same price as the CompTIA store and as I have a 10% off code for the store, CompTIA are actually cheaper direct.

4. Pseudonym

You sure they don't add VAT on before you check out?

5. Pseudonym

I've just gone through the checkout going through Pearson vue.. it's £226.80 after VAT minus the 10%, which is what..just over £200? And it's £179 on gracetech.. Unless you're looking at something different than I am?