Thought I'd pop in to say Hello and happy new year to you all

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by cazzam35, Jan 4, 2007.

1. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

A string walks into a bar.

He asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Sorry we don't serve strings". So the string leaves.
    The next day, the same string walks back into the bar. He asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Sorry we do not serve strings, please go away."
    The following day the string stands outside the bar debating about whether to go in or not. He ties himself in a knot and frays the bottom of the string.
    He goes in and asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Hey aren't you that string that's been coming in here all the time."
    They string replys "No I'm a freyed knot".

The Hypnotist Accident

The town fathers were looking for a way to increase attendance and participation at their regular meetings. One member suggested bringing in a hypnotist. The officials agreed, a famous hypnotist was hired, publicity distributed, and everyone was pleased.
    A few weeks later the meeting hall was packed, and the town's people sat fascinated as the hypnotist withdrew a pocket watch. The hypnotist began chanting... "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."
    The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly the hypnotist's fingers slipped and the watch fell to the floor...
    "shite" said the hypnotist.
    It took three weeks to clean up the town hall.

The Chicken At The Movies

A man approached the window of a movie theater with a chicken on his shoulder and asked for two tickets.
    "Who's the other ticket for?" the ticket girl asked.
    "For my pet chicken." He said, pointing to the bird.
    "I'm sorry," the girl tells him, "but we don't allow animals in the theater."
    The man walked around the corner of the building, and stuffed the chicken into his pants. He returned to the ticket window and bought a ticket, entered the theater, and sat down.
    The chicken started to get too hot, so the man, figuring it was okay because it was dark to unzipped his pants and let the chicken stick its head out.
    The woman seated next to him looked down in horror. She nudged her friend Amanda and whispered, "Amanda! This man next to me just unzipped his pants!"
    Amanda replied, "Oh, don't worry about it. Just ignore him. If you've seen one, you've seen them all."
    The woman whispered back, "I know, I know, but this one's eating my popcorn!"

Naked Diet

A fellow was ordered to lose 75 pounds, due to VERY serious health risks. As he wondered how in the heck he would ever do it, he ran across an ad in the newspaper for a guaranteed weight loss program. "Guaranteed my ass", he thought to himself, but desperate, he calls them up and subscribes to the 3 day 10 pound weight loss program.
    The next day there is a knock at his door and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptous, athletic, beautiful babe dressed in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.
    The sign reads, "If you can catch me you can have me!"
    Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her.
    After they are through and she leaves, he thinks to himself, "I like the way this company does business."
    The same girl shows up for the next two days and the same thing happens. On the fourth day he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost ten pounds, as promised.
    So, he calls the company and orders from them their 5 day/ 20 pound program. As expected, the next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunningly beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life, wearing nothing but running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."
    He's after her in a shot. This girl is in great shape and it takes a while to catch her, but when he does, it's worth every cramp and wheeze. She is by far the best he's ever had. For the next four days, the same routine happens and much to his delight on the fifth day, he weighs himself and found he has lost another twenty pounds as promised!
    He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7 day/50 pound loss program. "Are you sure," asks the representative on the phone, "this is our most rigorous program..." "Absolutely," he replies. "I haven't felt this great in years!"
    The next day there is a knock at the door and when he opens it he finds Richard Simmons standing there wearing nothing but pink racing spikes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, I can have you!"

The Damned Egg

A Scotsman and an Englishman lived next door to each other.
    The Scotsman owned a hen and each morning he would look in his garden and pick up one of his hen's eggs for breakfast.
    One day he looked into his garden and saw that the hen had laid an egg in the Englishman's garden. He was about to go next door when he saw the Englishman pick up the egg.
    The Scotsman ran up to the Englishman and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen.
    The Englishman disagreed because the egg was laid on his property.
    They argued for a while until finally the Scotsman said, "In my family we normally solve disputes by the following actions: I kick you in the testicles and time how long it takes for you to get back up. Then you kick me in the testicles and time how long it takes for me to get up. Whoever gets up quicker wins the egg."
    The Englishman agreed to this and so the Scotsman put on the heaviest pair of boots he could find. He took a few steps back, then ran toward the Englishman and kicked him as hard as he could in the testicles.
    The Englishman fell to the floor clutching his groin, howling in agony for 30 minutes.
    Eventually the Englishman stood up and said, "Now it's my turn to kick you."
    The Scotsman smiled and said, "Ye can keep the damn egg!!"

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Cazzam,

Pleased to see you back - love the jokes by the way, your usual high standard :thumbleft

Happy new year to you too. Best of luck for 2007.

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

NICE TOO BE BACK GUYS.........:twisted:

4. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Subject: FW: Oestrogen issues

Pregnancy, Oestrogen and Women
    Pregnancy Q & A & more!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
    A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
    A: With any luck, right after he finishes university.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
    A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
    A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labour, but pressure. Is she right?
    A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural? A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labour?
    A: Not unless the word "divorce" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
    A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
    A: Not if you change the baby's nappy very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
    A: When the kids are in university.

"OESTROGEN ISSUES"
    10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "OESTROGEN ISSUES"

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
    2. You're adding chocolate to your cheese omelette.
    3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
    4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
    5. You're using your mobile phone to dial up every car sticker that
    says: "How's my driving-call 0800-".
    6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
    7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space"..
    8 You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.
    9 You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
    10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday..

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND
    10. Cats' facial expressions..
    9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colours.
    8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
    7. Fat clothes.
    6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
    5.. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
    4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
    3. Eyelash curlers.
    2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.

AND, the Number One thing only women understand :

1. OTHER WOMEN

WE ALL NEED A SMILE!

5. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Very good Cazz, welcome back! :D

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  6. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Welcome back Cazzam , excellent jokes, :clap :lol:

Happy New Year :smilescol

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+