THE TIMES, THEY AREN'T A-CHANGIN' - PLEASE READ !!!

Discussion in 'News' started by Jakamoko, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

The times, they aren't a-changin'

As you may know, our illustrious WebMaster SimonV is currently sunning himself in far-off climes, with scarcely a thought for us here in our various sub-zero locations.

Unfortunately, in his haste to depart, SimonV forgot to leave us the key to the CertForums cuckoo clock, so you may have noticed that our time is still currently displaying British Summertime :oops:

So please don't panic, you are not an hour late/early !

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause over the next week, but assure you it will be resolved as soon as possible.

The CertForums Team.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. tripwire45
      tripwire45
      "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows". Sorry, I thought one Bob Dylan reference deserved another. Not to worry. It'll just give us something to kid Si about when he gets back from his exotic vacation. :wink:
    2. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      <Rhubarb to keep this message at the top of the list - please help to keep it there so everyone gets a chance to read it. Thanks>
    3. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      <yada yada>
    4. flex22
    5. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      Attaboy, Flex - you got it :thumbleft

Crude, I know, but as the Moderators don't have sufficient rights to post on the Front page of the Site - this was the best I could come up with. :?
    6. Cartman
      Cartman
      Yeah I'll have some of that - up late tonight so with the extra hour it's gonna look like I'm a serious night owl.

*note to self* Must contribute seriously, must contribute seriously - he says still puzzling over the mini pops quiz!!
    7. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      <yada yada>
    8. flex22
      flex22
      Rhubard rhubarb rhuuubaaaaaarb ubarb barb barb bar bar, bar bar black sheep have you any wool, yes sir yes sir three bags full, one for the master and one for the dame but non for the stingy sh&%e who lives down the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane :!:

Bar :!: Bar :!: :bla
    9. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      <marquee> :bounce </marquee>
    10. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      Jeez, I'm getting fed up of keeping this current :sleeping

I reckon most of you have realised by now, so let's just let it slip away quietly - 'til SimonV gets back, that is ...
    11. Phil
      Phil
      up she goes
    12. flex22
      flex22
      Hey is that the time, I'd better get some sleep. :sleeping
    13. flex22
      flex22
      Hey what's goin on, I've got up too early, oh well :P
    14. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      Better give this another airing before the weekend ...
    15. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      OK, so Jak is the greatest Muppet of the Armadillo world !!! :oops:

I didn't realise that if you started a post in News, you put it straight on the front of the Site - OK, so I'm worthless, on the same scale as my "CD-ROMs" farce :roll:

But you all love me really, don't you .... :?:

DON'T YOU :evil:

:P
    16. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
    17. flex22
      flex22
      That's it Jak, let it all out, there there now :blowingup
    18. Jakamoko
    19. SimonV
      SimonV
      OK OK, I'm back, to sort out the time you need to go into your profile and change the time Timezone. :hammert