The Simpsons Movie

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by BrizoH, Jul 25, 2007.

1. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

So who's been to see it?

I went tonight, cinema was sold out. I thought it was really good (I had a feeling it was going to dissapoint but I'm glad to say I was wrong)

Never thought I'd see a Simpson full frontal nude pose though :ohmy

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I've seen a few Simpsons episodes over the years but have never been particularly impressed. I don't believe I'll have a reason to see the movie but even without seeing it, I'd bet Homer is the one who stars in the "full frontal" scene.:eek: :sick

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

My little one went to see it with his grandparents and told me he'd seen Bart's willy.

I'm sorry to say I didn't believe him...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. immoral giant

immoral giant Nibble Poster

I haven't seen it but I can assure you that the MPAA would of cencersored any sort of nudity.

I do intend to see it though. I have seen every episode prior to season 14 at least twice and in some cases around 8 times :oops:

I think I have spent over a week of my life watching The Simpsons.

Futurama is better though.

Certifications: A+, N+
  5. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

I might go and see it...but with Transformers being the bigger one at the moment me and the lads went to see it last nite...and we all thoroughly enjoyed it...without a doubt the BEST action/adventure/sci-fi movie ever made. Thank you Mr Spielberg and Mr Bay :biggrin roll on the sequels :biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I havent seen it yet, I dont know if I am tempted to go and see it. If the my friends are up for it then why not. I am more interested in seeing rush hour 3.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  7. immoral giant

immoral giant Nibble Poster

I went to see it yesterday. First half was good, started to get boring and predictable near the end though.

No blood, even in Itchy and Scratchy. Would of thought Fox could get blood in a PG, not as if the MPAA can ban The Simpsons.

Certifications: A+, N+
  8. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I saw it on Friday, and thought it was surprisingly good. Though I am a Futurama and Simpsons *fan* anyway, so I was mildly looking forward to it.

And there is nudity, in a cartoon non-Japanese animation sense of it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  9. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

It reminded me of the South Park movie.. a cracking start which tailed off dramatically... didn't really do anything for me but several people in the showing seemed content to laugh at characters appearing on screen (and most of them didn't have any lines!)

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  10. coop21

coop21 New Member

I thought it was so funny:D

11. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

i agree. spiderpig, spiderpig....

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  12. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

I thought it was good, only thing that irritated me was that most of the 'best' bits were shown as previews :( (although the unexpected roof bit at the end made me chuckle)

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well