The Point

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nugget, Apr 15, 2004.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

There is a lesson here for the actual and potential mums and dads in all of us ... (and a laugh for those who are totally not interested in the parenting thing).

My three-year-old son Tim had a lot of problems with toilet training and I was constantly onto him.

One day we stopped at McDonalds for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy with a full dining area.

While enjoying my burger, I could smell something funny so as a matter of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter but she was clean.

It was then that I realized that Tim had not asked to go to the toilet for a while, so I asked him if he needed to go and he said, "No.

"I kept thinking to myself, "How embarrassing, Tim has had an accident and I don't have any spare clothes with me."

Then I said, "Tim, are you sure you haven't had an accident?"

"No!" he emphatically replied. I just knew that he must have, as the smell was getting stronger so I asked him once again,

"Are you really sure, Tim, that you haven't had just a little accident?"

With that he leapt from the table, yanked down his pants, bent over and spread the cheeks of his bottom and yelled, "SEE MUM, THEY'RE JUST FARTS!!!"

While 50 people nearly choked to death on their burgers and fries, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat back at the table to eat his food as if nothing had happened.

I was mortified.

An elderly couple made me feel a lot better when they came over and thanked me for the best laugh they had ever had!

Another old gentleman stopped us in the car park as we were leaving, bent over to my son and in a kindly voice said to Tim,

"Don't worry son, my wife accuses me of the same thing all the time ... I just never had the nerve to make the point like you did." :oops:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. Greebo

Greebo Byte Poster

ROFLMFAO :lol: Excellent :Lol:

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Brightened up my day there, Nugg :lol:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster