The Business Development Academy Ltd - Training Provider

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by IT_Guy, Dec 12, 2008.

1. IT_Guy

IT_Guy New Member

Hello!

I have come across The Business Development Academy Ltd and one of their advisors rang me and have arranged a meeting/opening day with them. They didn't even introduce themselves properly and I am just worried/concerned about this company
    We spoke only once and they already arranged a meeting. I am worried if this company are really who they say they are.
    They told me it will be training and then put me into a job with 100% success rate! They say I will be A+, N+, MCITP certified at end and I only pay them back when I am in employment? I did say to them these certifications are there to validate ones knowledge and experience in the IT sector and I dont have much experience and am looking for job more than the training.

Has anyone come across this company or been with them on their training programmes to be certified?

Please someone help so I can decide if I should go to this meeting/opening day or not?

http://www.bdacademy.co.uk/

All your help/comments is very much appreciated!!

Thank you!!!!!

Certifications: BA (Hons) Degree & C&G Diploma Level 2&3
    WIP: Maybe A+, N+