The best tests?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by decebal, Mar 20, 2009.

1. decebal

decebal Bit Poster

I try to find some tests to practice my knowledge and to prepare me better for the exam but i cannot find anything. What can I use to practice questions and are not brain dump?

Certifications: CompTIA A+, N+
    WIP: MCSE/MCSA
  2. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

http://www.transcender.com is a popular choice here - they are also definitely not braindumps

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Always check CertGuard to see if a site is a braindump before you use it. :)

If you want to find out who provides the best exams, download demos and see for yourself. Obviously, my opinion is quite biased, having worked for three of the major practice exam providers out there...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

If you're just looking for some exams, try TestOut's free trial. They had a lot of practice questions, video's and other learning tools which I found really useful.
    It only lasts a week though, so make the most of it :biggrin

5. decebal

decebal Bit Poster

I have some practical questions from xxxxxxxxx.com but is till donot know if they are braindump or not. Sory just i found they are:D. Some nice and very useful tests which can be high recommended?

[Braindum reference deleted - Bluerinse]

6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you found out they are, why'd you post the braindump name?!?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

It lasts more than seven days, as long as you don't close the program.:twisted:

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  8. decebal

decebal Bit Poster

Sorry my bad. I just noticed I written a lot of rubbish in the previous reply. Is true I have already the full testout software and is really super. I try to find some more to practice maybe I will pass first time.

Thank you!!

9. Gav

Gav Kilobyte Poster

I think the best answer would be 'all of the above'

Do any and all tests you can get your hands on (providing they're not braindumps). The more practice the better :D