The best place to get mike myers a+ book

Discussion in 'A+' started by law123, Jan 23, 2005.

1. law123

law123 Byte Poster

Where is best to get Mike Myers A+ book I think it is the fith edition please correct me if I am wrong on this edition.
    And also is there any other books worth reading on A+ as I am only starting so not to sure.

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Amazon is always good, although i got mine at PC World, i believe ottakars can get hold of it if they dont have any in stock too!

Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Don't forget to use the link on our Homepage - it gives a little back to CertForums :wink:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. law123

law123 Byte Poster

Jakamoko I see you said amazon I tried it but with no luck it had only a book called Mike Myers passport to A+ and also. You have mentioned use the home what did you meen?
    Fergal you said P.C. World I tried there online site but no results then again I have typed Mike instead of michael I will try that.
    OK I found several books by Michael Myers on A+ at amazon books. Is this the correct one I should Probably start with.
    A+ Certification All-in-one Exam Guide (All-in-one Certification S.) , :) :)

5. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

I picked up my A+ book in PC world, actually IN the store. could well have been luck to be honest, though i generally find that the store is better stocked than the website ever will be. it seems that the website is more a sideline than a genuine attempt to get money through distance selling! but thats another matter.

Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

That sounds like the very one. Law. You should see the Amazon link on our Homepage:D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

The book you want is right Here!

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  8. law123

law123 Byte Poster

:D :D Thanks to everyone who replied so quick. I have managed to locate the book in P.C. World store in East Klilbride today so I went out and got it.