Teaching opportunities

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by cisco lab rat, Apr 6, 2014.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Hi All

It's been a very long time since i have posted here on the forums. Been putting into place a new project which we are offering free live on-line instructor led training very much like the webinars that i used to offer. (Remember those)

I am looking for people that want to teach technical subjects on-line in their spare time in the evenings, weekends, daytime (You will be paid of course for your time)

The idea is to give people the chance to get skilled up on various IT topics with having to break the bank, for people to attend the courses is completely free of charge.

If you are interested teaching on-line just PM me and we will see what we can do.

Cheers

Joe

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Your inbox is currently full Joe, making PM's impractical.

I could be interested, but I have zero experience teaching or presenting, so might turn into a bit of a train crash...

3. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Just emptied the inbox.

Send me the PM and we can chit chat, you'll be surprised how straight forward teaching on-line is, just like talking to your mates on the phone

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree