Teachers Pet Podcast

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Jaron78, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Hi Guys,

Has anyone listened to The Teachers Pet podcast?
    Cheers

2. Jaron78

Mate, Its amazing.

True story about this family in Oz. Husband was a Rugby star and goes into teaching.
    One day, he drops his wife off a

Wife was going to meet Husband, Kids and her Mum at the pool. All arrive (Apart from Wife) and then he gets a call at reception (No Mobiles in the 1980's).

Its the wife, she needs a break and will call him later. Going away for a few days.

But she never comes back. 2 days after said phone call, he moves one of his ex-students into the House...his 18 year old lover.

Its a full investigation by a reporter as to what actually happened to her and they are trying to get the Police to reopen the case.

3. Jaron78

Yeah kinda mate. Its addictive. I listened to the first couple....then got addicted and smashed through them in a weekend.

4. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

I started watching lot of Sony Crime, mostly Deadly Women and Bizzare Murders.

Life on death row bbc series was good.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  5. nisseki

nisseki Byte Poster

Oooo I love murder mysteries!

Jaron78 likes this.
  6. Jaron78

Honestly mate, its amazing.

Its been paused for the moment as there is now an ongoing investigation, hope it restarts with some positive news though.