Taking A+ this friday(16th may)

Discussion in 'A+' started by digiboy, May 12, 2008.

1. digiboy

digiboy Bit Poster

Hello Mates , I have finished preparing for A+ and interested in taking it this soon. I want to know whether there are some promotional or discount vouchers running for A+ currentlyin UK. I am planning to take in london.

Any ideas for booking and taking the exams would be helpful.Thanks

Certifications: Just started studying
    WIP: A+,MCSE,CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

you can get discount vouchers for both A+ exams from www.gracetechsolutions.com. You book your exams through pearsonvue or prometric on their websites they will tell you where your nearest test centre is and which dates are available.

make sure you buy international vouchers or they wont be valid over here.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

I always use Vue when booking CompTIA exams, but as GBL mentioned, you can use either PearsonVue or Prometric. Good luck on your exam!

4. digiboy

digiboy Bit Poster

thanks for the information guyz..I reschduled it on next week to revise one more time! is the www.gracetechsolutions.com trustworthy? because i couldnt find a contact address or phone number for them..

5. Markyboyt

Markyboyt Kilobyte Poster

Why not just pay the extra £4 then you know its legit, thats what ill probably do

WIP: A+
  6. digiboy

digiboy Bit Poster

just £4 extra ? i tried registering on vue it says £111 plus vat equals around £130 something...

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

yes they are legit, I used them for my A+.

Its £133 per A+ exam with VAT added, with gractetchsolutions you just pay for the two vouchers at £107 each, you get an email link supplied 24 hours after payment is recieved which includes your voucher code(s) that you enter into the pearsonvue website as payment.

You also get a download link for your receipt and a glossary of terms (that you will probably already know, if you have studied the Mike Meyers AIO book)

They have a contact link on their website, I emailed them originally to find out if I was correct in buying international vouchers which I was.

I will use them again for other cert exams

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?