Taking 70-463 this week - second shot

Discussion in 'SQL Exams' started by chicola, Dec 11, 2016.

1. chicola

chicola Bit Poster

Hi,

I am taking 70-463 for the second time this week for the second time. The first time I took it, I found the content of the questions to be incredibly hard and confusing. Although I understood what they were asking about the options available to pick on a lot of the questions just didn't seem to be the right fit.

I studied using Transcender and creating practice labs and put in hours every week. Since failing, I have been using Measure Up and creating more practice situations, I've also been thinking about what I struggled with in the exam and heavily studying those areas.

If I fail again, I am not sure what more I can do. I don't do any of this for my job so it could be a problem relating the questions to real life scenarios. I will probably move onto something else, but I wanted to ask how long you can leave 70-463 and for it to still count to the MCSA?

As I have the first two exams would this be enough to get my foot in the door if applying for an SQL developer position?

2. sivshen

sivshen New Member

Hi Chicola, how did the second attempt go? did you use dumps for 462, 463?

3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I hope not, a mugs game. How did you get on Chicola

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs