Subject Matter Experts for CompTIA A+ 2009 needed

Discussion in 'A+' started by Kitkatninja, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Subject Matter Experts for CompTIA A+ 2009 needed

Currently Seeking Subject Matter Experts for CompTIA A+ 701 Cut Score Workshop (May 18th-21st, 2009) and for CompTIA A+ 702 Cut Score Workshop (June 15th-19th, 2009) at the CompTIA Headquarters Oakbrook Terrace, IL

CompTIA is seeking Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide assistance in a “Cut Score” workshop for the new A+. Assistance from SMEs at this stage of development is crucial in refining an exam that is appropriate for the level of expertise for which the certification is being developed.

In this workshop, SMEs will provide assistance in item (question) review and setting the passing standard for the certification exam. CompTIA requires that a SME fit a specific set of criteria to participate in the Cut Score workshop. If you cannot agree to the terms noted below, please do not submit an application.

If you want to participate or want more info, see here for the 701 and here for the 702.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security