study guide for 220-602

Discussion in 'A+' started by gazberg, May 14, 2010.

1. gazberg

gazberg Bit Poster

Hi guys, passed my 220-601 last week. Did it by studying through an online course. Found it easy to use and so i purchased the 220-602 from the same online company. However i am really not keen on their methods on the 602, its virtually all audio with very little on screen text whereas the 601 material they provided was all text/images.

I really cannot stand listening to a person jabber on, worst part is there is no on screen text so i can't skip the parts i don't need to study i have to listen to everything.

I know there are a wealth of study guides out there but i would really like one that focus on the 602 objectives. Anyone have any good links?

Thanks in advance!
    Gaz

2. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Hi

Congrats on the pass, who did you do the course through online? Have you tried www.professormessor.com. Really great Website for learning.

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  3. gazberg

gazberg Bit Poster

Yeah i have used that site, great site but can't seem anything specific relating to 220-602 and the training materials video based. I don't like video/audio, i learn best by reading and making notes, might seem silly but the info does not stick with me through other methods.

4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

compTIA A+ all in one guide by Mike Meyers 6th edition.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. gazberg

gazberg Bit Poster

Just got one off ebay for a tenner :)