Student world Live Internet Training

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by philngems, Jul 22, 2007.

1. philngems

philngems Bit Poster

Skills Train student world allow you to have a live internet session on certain topics..Has anyone tried this and was it any help..

Also when the skillstrain salesman came round they told me on section 4 that there was actuall classes you could go to..is this true???

2. MacAllan

MacAllan Byte Poster

I've been with them over 18 months, thru A+, N+ and CCNA; I never attended a Live Internet training session. There were none, then I was sent pre-recorded ones, and now I'm back to having none at all. They have resumed a few for people at the beginning stage of their courses (DOS [yes, I kid you not], intro to TCP/IP, for example), but maybe a max of six topics? And three of those are things like 'How to study.'

As for actual classes to go to - there are none. The salesmen who call are sometimes a little inaccurate in their descriptions of things, if you know what I mean.

Section 4? I don't know what that is - which course did you get info on?

Sorry, if I reported all I knew about this company, I'd get thrown off the forum I suspect - although I can back up every thing I say. If you want the real low-down, PM me.

Certifications: A+, N+, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP, Linux+