steve balmer, pc support engineer for hire

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by d-Faktor, Jun 6, 2006.

1. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

hehe, saw this on digg.com. http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,19345228^15865^^nbv^,00.html

basically it describes steve balmer, microsofts ceo, trying to fix a spyware problem on a friends pc for two days and failing miserably, after which he hands the pc over to some top notch microsoft engineers, and they can't fix the problem either. and then they even have the guts to say: "This really opened our eyes to what goes on in the real world.". well, duh! :blink

it's actually pretty sad, if you think about it, but the mental image of steve balmer, the multi-billionaire, doing pc support (and failing) just made me chuckle. :twisted:

2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

hmm you know what... every time a virus or spyware ridden pc or laptop comes in my hands and it leaves spanking clean and faster - i have always had a sense of pride. Guess what im gonna feel so prouder now! :biggrin :twisted: LOL

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics