Star Trek into Darkness

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by dales, Dec 12, 2012.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Right then for those of you that may have seen the teaser trailer shall we start off by wildly guessing the plot of this one. The trailer looks awesome and I can't wait to see it next year but I'm wondering if the new bad-guy ends up getting marooned on ceti-alpha5 with nothing but a small group of comrades and a cargo container from the boteney bay.

What do you guys think?

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

not seen it, but I am happy to guess that the plot will be "The Hunt for Darth Vader", as the Star Trekkers have discovered during one of there trek ventures on an 18-30 singles holiday that Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker may be related, they cannot go home until they know the truth and so they begin to use the local library to examine the family tree of the Skywalkers.

[Meh]

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. sheepluv

sheepluv Byte Poster

will it involve those creatures moving under the sand? :blink

Certifications: CCNA | HND | 70-646
  4. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

You mean the Wrath of Sherlock?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  5. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

That's the one, on a side note has anyone seen fanbois a pretty funny film about trek and star wars fans. Never got into star wars myself.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  6. sheepluv

sheepluv Byte Poster

yeh wrath of khan, good while ago I seen that

Certifications: CCNA | HND | 70-646