Stanley Cup

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zebulebu, Jun 7, 2009.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

One thing to say...

GO PENS!!! :biggrin

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

I think you should look at your signature for the answer to that last game. ;)

Obviously being from Detroit I'm a Wing fan, but I love the matchup! I'm a huge Malkin and Gonchar fan though, so getting to watch those guys is always fun. So far this year I've enjoyed the majority of the playoffs! Come on... Blackhaws vs Wings, and Pens vs Caps... can't get better hockey than that! :)

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - yeah, as soon as the first goal went in in the second period the Pens gave up. Pretty poor excuse for a game 5 that was. If we can get a win at Mellon in game 6 then game 7 will be beyond awesome. At least after this series all the crap about Geno not being a player should be put to rest - he's been awesome. And I agree - Gonch on one leg is still a genius :)

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. newkoba

newkoba Byte Poster

man i really hope the pens win game 6. it would be great to get a quality stanley cup series and then have the victor be from anywhere other than detroit. :)

Certifications: Security + and CEH
    WIP: CWNA and CWSP
  5. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Detroit aside, I still think it would have been pretty fun to see a Chicago/Boston final. Obviously I hope that Detroit wins it in 6, but hey, good hockey is good hockey, and this season has not disappointed AT ALL... except for the fact that after this week it's over!

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822