Staff training

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nugget, Mar 14, 2006.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Med School

First-year students at Med School were receiving their first Anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them: "In medicine, it Is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is That you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body."

For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger up the arse of the corpse, withdrew it and then stuck his finger in his mouth." Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger up the arse of the dead body and sucking on it.

When everyone had finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my Middle finger and sucked on my Index finger. Now learn to pay attention.":sick

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

:biggrin

Nice one Nugget!

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  3. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

LOL, My Biology teacher actually tried that one once with a jar of p1ss. Luckily, no one volunteered to try it :D .

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  4. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

tour biology teacher wasnt named Griffiths or thomas by any chance?? lol or a chem teacher named Bluck, he used to do that sorta thing at school... hang ya froma doorway.. walk round an back thru the adjoining room then poke ya in the armpits.... How many pupils hung there forgetting he was gonna sneak up from behind!!!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  5. Baba O'Riley

Twizzle, what the hell kind of school did you go to :blink ?

6. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

funnily enough one in LLantwit Major.. south wales!

I remeber the PE teachers one day giving us all a choice.. play football or play rugby.. i chose football.. well tried to. The teacher pointed to me and said, "your playing rugby!". Well that prepeared me fo later in life.. During my apprenticeship we had a choice... do electronic servicing on control systems, or do it on TV and video, i wanted to do TV & video... Nope the company said i was doin control systems.... Funny how school life mimics work life later on!!!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  7. Baba O'Riley

I don't think my boss has ever beaten any of my colleagues :twisted:! Of course, you may be in a different line of work to me :D .