'Spider-Man 3' makes room for Gwen

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Jan 19, 2006.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Actually, Peter never met Gwen until his freshman year at uni and at first she hated him, preferring to date Harry Osborne and Flash Thompson (in the comic books, Flash develops more depth than his cinema version, serves in Vietnam and ends up being a good friend to Peter). It'll be interesting to see how the movie handles all this. Especially now that Mary Jane knows Peter is Spidey. What if she gets jealous of Peter and Gwen and decides to spill his secret? :tongue

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/19/film.spiderman.reut/index.html

[​IMG]

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Surely that't not an official Spidey 3 picture? Looks a bit hacked together to me.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Trip ever considered being a movie poster artist? I am quite impressed with that...unless you stole it!!! :eek:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Of course I stoled it. Actually, there are a number of different posters out there and they all look hacked together. This one features the Lizard as the bad guy. Others have Venom, the Sandman, and the Green Goblin (in this case, Harry Osborne) fighting Spidey. I think this is the studio's attempt to throw off fans as to who Spider-Man's enemy (enemies?) is (are) going to be.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Yep, it's the grandmother's eyes that give it away.:D

Still haven't gotten around to seeing number 1 yet, but maybe one day.....

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685