something important...

Discussion in 'Network Security' started by ValonBytyqi, Jan 26, 2009.

1. ValonBytyqi

ValonBytyqi New Member

hello.
    I am interesting to know more information about N+,MCSA,MCSE, CCNA courses' prices.
    Can somebody tell me how much they cost,how long close and when do they start? Are they cheaper with income support based seekers Allowance? how much they are? In some colleges I did find some courses , but lower versions than these course(for example I did find NVQ IT Proffesionals level 3 course, and it is just 30 paunds). Is it possible to find any kind of these courses (N+,MCSA,MCSE, CCNA ) such cheap, or at least not over than 300 paunds?
    regards
    Valon

Certifications: computing sciences+ administrator netw
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

The prices for any professional course (whether it's MS, Comptia, Cisco, etc) aren't set. Basically the cost is whatever the company wants to charge vs how much you want to pay.

I would strongly recommend looking around more colleges as there are a few Microsoft/Comptia/Cisco academies down that way.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

doing all of those as a course will cost a few grand.

Think about self studying, you do not need a course to pass all of those exams.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?