Something Bizarre!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Boycie, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

I recently cleaned out my PM's.
    As a mod you get loads, but i had 2 times loads and had a few e-mails asking me to take a dump!

Anyhow, whoever asked me about my <handle>;

When i signed up on CF, my desired handle of Delboy was taken, so i went for my second favourite, <only fools character> John Challis, otherwise known as Boyce.

I know people will sleep better tonight for knowing; someone wanted to know :biggrin

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  2. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

I don't think I have ever seen Delboy on CF -how many post has there been for this member?
    Still Boyce is Lovely Chubbly:biggrin

Better than being a 42 carrot gold Plonker called Rodney!
    Which is you favourite episode Boyce?

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

The first time i stumbled across the site, i was looking at all the recent posts and decided to join up. The <handle> of Delboy was already taken. The member had a pic of David Jason with a Camel coat on. I thought it would be too confusing for other members if there was a delboy and del_boy so decided to go for Boyce.

My favourite episode has to be <cash and curry>. It is an absolute classic, :biggrin .

Delboy meets a contact who wants to pay £4K for a statue from someone who cannot meet up with the seller. The other party is willing to accept £2K and Del sells all his possesions to raise the money, but it doesn't quite work out the way Del was hoping!

Si

4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

My favourite are Hero's and Villians - seeing David Jason has Batman and Rodney as Robin (Spitting image) Just cracks me up everytime.

Also Trigger and his medal for having the same brush for 23 years even though the handle and the brush head has been changed more 10 times!:biggrin

5. Boycie
    Honorary Member

UCheek,

There are loads of <great> episodes.
    I am glad i treated myself to the collection; there were quite a few i haven't seen and they are great to keep.

Si

6. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

Whooo! I can't believe they have released a box collection. I have most the series on DVD already. But wait a minute there's one missing from the collection.

The last one in the series Sleepless in Peckham:ohmy

7. Boycie
    Honorary Member

It is a cracking set. It has special's like <frog's legacy> and <miami vice>

Si