SolarWinds Certification Program Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

SolarWinds Certification Program Sneak Peek

Are you a master of network management? Do you thrive on solving the most challenging network issues to keep your network fine tuned? Do you know more about SolarWinds products than Indiana Jones knows about archaeology? Promote yourself by becoming a SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP)!

SolarWinds will be introducing a SolarWinds certification program in the second half of 2008 and we want to invite you to sign up for early information on the certification program. Sneak peek benefits include helping to define an industry-recognized certification, getting early information on the program details, and even saving a few bucks on the test fees!

For the whole page, see here.

-Ken

While it's not "news" news, as this is a certification forum I've decided to post this in the news section as a new emerging certification program - it may be as big as Comptia or MS one day :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments