SOA and Certification

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by AlokSaxena, Oct 3, 2008.

1. AlokSaxena

AlokSaxena New Member

HI All,

I planned to go for certfication from IBM 669 SOA Fundamental.:rolleyes:

I am reading IBM books which helping me to pursue this exam.

But problem is this, I tried but could not find a site or forum or user who can guide me types of questions asked in this exam.:x

Anyone who had given 669 or 664 IBM exam, please please guide me :eek: and if possible send me pdf/doc files for that exam which contain SOA, IBM 669/664 dumps or if person remember what question asked then pls email me.

OOps :ohmy. Sorry I did not introduce my self. I am Alok 7 yrs IT exp., leader and like to make new freinds and hobby is R&D.

Now SOA is my current focus, and I beleive it is giving what other could not deliver.8)

Happy Day:D

WIP: SOA
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Please read this post:

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/faq.php?faq=braindumps#faq_braindump_2

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. AlokSaxena

AlokSaxena New Member

Hi craigie1977

Actually I just want to know how a person going for 669 exams. My intention was right but expression was not correct. Accpeted.It's my fault.

I want to know other people experenice like how they prepare, strees on topics, etc.

4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Not sure how your intentions could have possibly been "right" if you were looking for:
    1) PDFs of copyrighted material
    2) dumps of actual exam questions, and/or
    3) people to tell you questions that they saw on the exam.

Sorry, that's not just a miscommunication of terminology... that's exactly what you were asking for - let's call it what it is.

I haven't taken the 669 IBM exam, but if I were to study for it, I would use real-world experience, books (legitimately purchased), and the IBM Web site. Unfortunately, you won't likely find any legitimate practice exams for the 669 exam because it is not popular enough to warrant the cost of the legit practice exam providers creating one... simply not enough customers to break even.

Welcome to the forums.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  6. AlokSaxena

AlokSaxena New Member

Yeah you are right SOA is not so popluar exam.

This is why,where, I am finding person how s/he prepare for this exam.

I alreday read number of books and articles, which helped me to prepare for this exam.

You know, it will be my first exam like others, however I am quite nervous.

Still I feel I am not well prepare.

Once Again I really appologies the way I express my question in the forum.In future I will keep in mind.

7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

No worries. :) I hope you find the information you're looking for!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!