Skillstrain

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by chris, Apr 8, 2009.

1. chris

chris New Member

Has anybody had any problems with this skillstrain? I started the cisco computer course and have got up to ccna. I sent my tma8a in but they did not sent my next one so i rung them up to find out why for them to tell me that my time limit has expired. I have paid over 3 grand for this course and I was told I could take my time as I work full time. Can anyone give me any advice how to approach this problem.

2. PaulieG

PaulieG New Member

Chris,
    I watched BBC 1 watchdog when they reported on skillstrain and it was all negative about the company. In one case the software course they provided was actually 2 years out of date and there were other people who had the same problem as yourself, some of them got their money back. Try contacting watchdog as they always like to hear about companies they have previously featured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/

Good luck on getting what they owe you.

Regards Paul.:hhhmmm

Certifications: Non
    WIP: MCSA
  3. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

*sigh*

Use the SEARCH option please ! :rolleyes:

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

First things first - was there a time limit and has it expired?
    If you can answer no to either of those you might have something to work with...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD