Simulating Nutanix

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Waria Ahmed, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Waria Ahmed

Waria Ahmed Byte Poster

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone had any experiencing in simulating a Nutanix lab?

For anyone not familar, Nutanix is a coverged hardware platform and I was interested in 'labbing up' to experience the technology rather than paying for a training course.

Would appreciate if anyone could point me in the direction of any study material as well?

Thanks

Certifications: See Signature
    WIP: MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I certainly haven't heard of any Nutanix emulators out there but if I do I will let you know.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I've seen it quite a few times and spoken to others about it, really the point of nutanix is that its plug and play theres little configuration required apart from normal day to day vSphere admin so I'm not sure they'd release one. Best bet if your interested is speak to them and see if you can get a demo unit across to have a play with that.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing