Silly Question Vouchers

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Edugeek.net Russdev, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Edugeek.net Russdev

Edugeek.net Russdev Bit Poster

Silly question time where do you buy the vouchers for ccna from and also find a list of test centres.

Also when brought vouchers how long have you got to use them etc. As working paying need to buy vouchers now but of course it is going to take while to get exam stage etc.

Russell

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

You can only take Cisco exams at Vue testing centres (they have a list of centres you can search thru). The exam vouchers you can buy from Vue directly, there may be 3rd party companies selling Cisco vouchers that are usable in the UK but I haven't found/seen any (there are plenty that are offering Cisco vouchers for the US though :) ). Normally once bought, an exam voucher can last up to a year, but I would double check that with the company you'll purchase them from.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Edugeek.net Russdev

Edugeek.net Russdev Bit Poster

Thanks for info..

Russell